Mortgage lenders can be better informed about property issues by utilizing Myrtle Beach South Carolina Foreclosure Inspections. Thousands or more dollars may be lost by roof and plumbing leaks, unsecured entry points, and other issues that may be avoided. It also allows for better budgeting when addressing repair issues.
If you thinking of purchasing a foreclosed property you need a Home Inspection, specifically for Structural Inspections. The worst thing that can happen to a home is to sit unattended for long periods. Normal wear and tear items go, by the way, maintenance is non-existent, ventilation systems are off, break-ins occur. All of these can lead to major home systems ( plumbing, electrical, Heating and A/C, Roofing, and more ) that will no longer function as they should, and even allow mold and insect infestations. These aren’t things to be afraid of. Instead, you need to know these things so you can make an educated decision on the property.
This is why you need a professional that’s trained to look for any problems you need to be aware of.
Our work as a home inspection company is important to the needs that many have. But some of the most important inspection tasks we work on entail foreclosures.
Foreclosures can be difficult because there is no telling what could happen inside such property. For instance:
- Due to a lack of funds or care, the building could have been poorly maintained.
- It could also have struggled with pests or other items getting into the region due to a lack of time for observing what is happening with the property.
- Some foreclosures may also be worth less than many other homes on the market due to the debts involved with them.
- There are even times when a foreclosure’s lawn could have worn out to the point where it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain a surface or landscape without tearing it apart.
Impressive reporting and knowledge. Impressed a 40 yr civil engineer with knowledge and detail. Found things that were minor but could cause issues later. Great customer service. Fast replies and very accommodating. Awesome experience – Review of Ocean Breezes Home Inspections By Brian Varga
The issues that can come about within a foreclosed property can be rather plentiful. It is very important to see how our Myrtle Beach foreclosure inspections can work for you.
What Does An Inspection Entail?
The things that can be handled in the inspection process could include many points relating to the quality of a property:
- We start by looking around at the interior features of the building including the wall design and checking if they are safe. This includes a careful look at spots where termites or other pests might be in an area.
- Review of electric and utility features. An inspection will include a look into a property based on factors like how well utilities are linked up and how to clean connections might be.
- The landscape and lawn could also be inspected to see if they are healthy and not at risk of developing any plant diseases or pests. Such parts of distressed properties are often at risk of bearing significant damages depending on how they are reviewed.
- Roof Inspection – the roof is a spot that is often tough to maintain. It could develop leaks depending on what might come about in a local area.
The functions that we handle during the inspection process are critical to the success of any building project. We will work our hardest to ensure that your property is checked upon well and that you can get the most out of your property.
Help With the Sale Process
Our foreclosure inspections can especially do well for helping you manage the sale process the right way. Our work will assist you in figuring out the true value of a property of interest to you.
This is especially important as you might have to spend more money on the foreclosure depending on what has to be handled at a given time. When aiming to fix up a spot, our inspections will help you to identify what must be done.
Make sure you contact us for help with getting the most out of your sale plans. We want to help you with seeing that any kind of foreclosure you wish to acquire is checked properly so it will be easier for you to get a better value on your foreclosure purchase. This is also to ensure that the property you want to get into is safe.
- 5-Star Package
- Home Inspection
- 1-Year Builder’s Warranty
- Pre-listing Home Inspection
- Foreclosure Home Inspection
- Air Quality Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Roof Inspection
- Structural Home Inspection
- Insurance Home Inspection
- Investor Property Inspection
- Multi-Unit Inspection
- Radon Testing
At Ocean Breezes Home Inspections, we believe that every home buyer in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas should have a home inspection performed before making a purchase. A home inspection can help you identify any potential problems with a property before you buy it. It can help you avoid buying something that you will later regret.
Many of the older homes near the water have been damaged by hurricanes over the years and have not been well maintained. Therefore, it is important for prospective buyers to have a home inspection before making an offer on a home.
Our pros at Ocean Breezes Home Inspections can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’ve made a sound investment. They offer an exclusive 5-Star Package and a variety of other services, such as 90-Day Warranty inspections, Foreclosure Inspections, and more.
If you’re in the market for a home in Myrtle Beach, SC, call Ocean Breezes Home Inspections today at (410) 346-5333 or click to schedule an inspection online via our website 24/7.
Friendly, Professional, And Expert ~ Ocean Breezes Home Inspections