Utilize our extensive experience performing thorough real estate inspections on small-to-large apartment and condo buildings.
Our approach aims to meet the specific needs of the investor and the scope of the project. Professional specialists join the inspection team as needed.
Join the investors for whom we have performed apartment building inspections for an entire apartment or condo buildings.
Ocean Breezes Home Inspections provides real estate inspection reports on all kinds of housing: condo with condo inspection checklist provided, duplex, triplex, fourplex, and multifamily apartment buildings.
Our professional inspections are thorough and detailed and meet the needs of investors.
We perform multi-unit inspections efficiently while respecting tenants and, of course, at competitive prices. We also pay special attention to the life-cycles of major elements. That is to allow investors to more accurately estimate operating costs and safety concerns.
Get Reliable Multi-Unit Inspection Services In Myrtle Beach:
Multi-unit buildings are quite common in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding area. They are basically mixed-usage buildings, singular buildings with multiple dwellings within them, or two or more buildings that are connected by party walls.
That said, many of the multi-unit buildings in this coastal city are quite old. If you are a buyer, you should hire an experienced home inspector to assess the quality of these buildings before investing. Sellers too are advised to hire experienced home inspectors to inspect their multi-unit buildings before selling them. This makes it easier for them to sell their homes as it alleviates any risks associated with the process.
“John did a thorough and complete inspection on our pre-drywall inspection. He sent multiple photos and had a few suggestions for the builder. Our builder immediately remedied these issues and we feel secure with our new home. He also did a very thorough inspection at the final walk-through stage and left no stone unturned. We would recommend him without hesitation.” – Review of Ocean Breezes Home Inspections By Barbara Maranowski
Who to Contact for Multi-Unit Inspection Services:
We are certainly the best company to choose from for your home inspection services. Why? Because we understand that proper multi-unit inspection is important not only in maintaining your property but also in ensuring the safety of the tenants. In fact, our multi-unit inspection services will help you in these ways:
- We will inform you on specific issues of each dwelling unit.
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your multi-unit building is in sound condition.
- You will learn more about ways to improve the current condition of your property.
- Above all, we will continue to offer support which includes answering questions regarding our multi-unit inspection report
What’s Covered In Your Inspection Report:
Our multi-unit inspection services cover both interior and exterior components of a multi-unit building. These include building envelop, building the structure, interior units, foundation, common areas, exterior walls, roof, and drainage system, doors and windows, insulation, plumbing and fixtures, sidewalks and driveways, water heating, heating and cooling systems, electrical components, basement, and crawl spaces and floor structures.
It also covers porches, entries, roof surfaces, balconies, roof penetrations, flashings, dormers, chimneys, fascia, soffits, gutters and exterior surface walls, mechanical systems and utilities, garages, and much more.
Why Choose Our Services:
We understand that there several companies in Myrtle Beach that promise to offer reliable multi-unit inspection services. However, you cannot trust most of them. Some of them are out to scam you out of your hard-earned cash. Whereas, if you work with us, we deliver what we promise. Below are some of the top reasons why you need to trust us with your multi-unit inspection services:
- We offer inspection for any kind of multi-unit buildings, from low-rise apartment buildings to high-rise buildings.
- We will not only inspect your multi-unit building but also show you how to plan for improvements or address maintenance issues.
- Also, we follow a systematic inspection process to ensure careful inspection of every unit and include areas of concern in our report.
- You don’t have to worry if you already have tenants in those units because our inspection systems allow us to accomplish the inspection task with minimal interruptions.
- We can surely dispatch multiple inspectors if you have several multi-unit buildings that you want to be inspected within a certain period.
- What’s more is that we have competitive prices for home inspection plus several discounts for multiple inspection jobs.
If you have questions or want an estimate for our home inspection services, feel free to contact us by phone or email.
If you want to have some of the most comprehensive understanding of a property you’re looking to buy or sell, Ocean Breezes Home Inspections is your right choice. We are dedicated to providing you with clear, concise, and detailed information of the property’s current condition covering any issues that need attention and highlighting the positive features we will find too.
Our licensed home inspectors will take time to thoroughly evaluate every nook and cranny of the home, from the roof to the foundation and all areas in between. A comprehensive inspection report with photos will be delivered within the 24-hour turnaround time of the home inspection process.
Give us a call today at (410) 346-5333 or set an appointment for your inspection through our online scheduler now.
Friendly, Professional, and Expert ~ Ocean Breezes Home Inspections