You may want to consider a pre-listing home inspection which can ensure the sale process will go smoothly and quickly. Schedule your Seller’s Pre-Listing Myrtle Beach Inspection Today! A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is from the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing, and able buyer because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first.
Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Also, it may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as active termite infestation.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- Helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
- And, it reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Importance Of Choosing Pre Listing Inspections Company
As the real estate market is going through a slump, homes are sitting unsold in the market for a longer duration. This not only makes more options available to the buyers but also allows them a position to give more priority to the condition of the property. Availability of more choices allows the customers to ignore deals if they find a property’s condition unsatisfactory.
If you have the home for sale you should not wait for the buyers to pinpoint the hidden problems, rather seek assistance from a Pre-Listing Inspections company, and you can certainly improve the prospect of getting it sold quickly.
Having your property inspected before getting it listed for sales can bring in some benefits like:
- You can choose a home inspector with expert credentials as per your choice and not on auditors appointed by the buyers
- Getting better value for it
- Customers can be more easily convinced that there is no problem with the property
- Sell your home in less time
- Getting rid of trouble making home inspectors
With pre-listing home inspection, you always recognize and fix problems with a property beforehand. You can also reflect the expenditure in the selling price. Difficulties with a property can be used as a negotiating tool against you. It will give you a chance to take that weapon off the negotiation table.
Before you ask for an inspection, you can take care of certain things by yourself ensuring that the inspectors don’t find any fault with them. Check the electric, gas, and water connections are in perfect condition in your home. Also, keep your kitchen appliances in perfect working conditions and make sure that they have a clear space around them for easy and safe operation. Check out the water heater, the air conditioners, and all other electrical appliances, so that the inspector never finds any problem with them. During a home inspection, these items are commonly considered individually, and you must also ensure that the inspector has transparent access to each one of them.
Another thing that you can do by yourself is to check out the doors and windows in the house are accessible and also the staircases – both indoors and outdoors. During a pre-listing home inspection, all these features of your property will be checked by the inspector. So, you can always help him by giving you a flawless report by taking care of these requirements described above.